The HAVEN Air Monitor & Controller transforms your existing central air system into a whole-home air quality monitor, capable of detecting pollutants more completely than any consumer-grade air monitor. Competing products only detect the air in the surrounding room, while HAVEN measures all of the air in your home before it gets moved through your filter. A calibrated, affordable solution to give you and your family a peace of mind. If you are looking for the complete solution, buy our HAVEN Healthy Home Bundle – which also cleans your air and delivers your filters!
- The first and only fully-calibrated, in-duct sensor that accurately detects Particulate Matter (PM2.5) and Volatile Organic Chemicals
- Connects to your HAVEN Home Mobile App, compatible with iOS 10+ & Android 5+
- Indoor & outdoor notifications, as well as tips & tricks to improve your indoor air quality
- Designed, assembled and calibrated in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Phone, email, or chat support, knowledge base articles, and 1 Year Warranty
How does it work?
When you choose the HAVEN Healthy Home Bundle, you receive the following:
- The Air Controller will ensure that the minimum amount of air is moved through your home even when your central system isn’t heating or cooling
- The Air Monitor sensor measures the pollutants that are circulating through your central air system and alerts you of problems
- The HAVEN Home app includes outdoor air quality alerts so you can plan your daily activities accordingly
- The filter replacement feature remembers your last filter replacement date and reminds you of the next one.
- The contact information of your trusted contractor is included in the app for convenience
The HAVEN is designed for installation in a central, forced-air air system (such as a furnace or central AC system). If your home has supply and return ducts, then it is compatible with HAVEN. Find out more details in our help center.
Due to the complexity of the installation, HAVEN requires professional installation. For the required (reversible) modifications, we recommend a certified HVAC contractor near you. Check out our knowledge-base for more details.