- The first and only fully-calibrated, in-duct sensor that accurately detects Particulate Matter (PM2.5) and Volatile Organic Chemicals
- Connects to your HAVEN Home Mobile App, compatible with iOS 10+ & Android 5+
- Indoor & outdoor notifications, as well as tips & tricks to improve your indoor air quality
- Designed, assembled and calibrated in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Phone, email, or chat support, knowledge base articles, and 1 Year Warranty
How does it work?
When you choose the HAVEN Hardware Kit, you receive the following:
- The Air Monitor sensor measures the pollutants that are circulating through your central air system and alerts you of problems
- The HAVEN™ Home app includes outdoor air quality alerts so you can plan your daily activities accordingly
- The contact information of your trusted contractor is included in the app for convenience
The HAVEN is designed for installation in a central, forced-air air system (such as a furnace or central AC system). If your home has supply and return ducts, then it is compatible with HAVEN™. Find out more details in our help center.
Due to the complexity of the installation, HAVEN requires professional installation. TZOA will ship the product to your home and provide you with information on what is needed for a professional installation. For the required (reversible) modifications, we recommend a certified HVAC contractor near you. Check out our knowledge-base for more details.