- The first and only fully-calibrated, in-duct sensor that accurately detects Particulate Matter (PM2.5) and Volatile Organic Chemicals
- Connects to your HAVEN™ Home Mobile App, compatible with iOS 10+ & Android 5+
- Indoor & outdoor notifications, as well as tips & tricks to improve your indoor air quality
- Designed, assembled and calibrated in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Phone, email, or chat support, knowledge base articles, and 1 Year Warranty
How does it work?
When you choose the HAVEN™ Healthy Home Bundle, you receive the following:
- The Air Controller will ensure that the minimum amount of air is moved through your home even when your central system isn’t heating or cooling
- The Air Monitor sensor measures the pollutants that are circulating through your central air system and alerts you of problems
- The HAVEN™ Home app includes outdoor air quality alerts so you can plan your daily activities accordingly
- The filter replacement feature remembers your last filter replacement date and reminds you of the next one.
- The contact information of your trusted contractor is included in the app for convenience
The HAVEN is designed for installation in a central, forced-air air system (such as a furnace or central AC system). If your home has supply and return ducts, then it is compatible with HAVEN™. Find out more details in our help center.
Due to the complexity of the installation, HAVEN requires professional installation. For the required (reversible) modifications, we recommend a certified HVAC contractor near you. Check out our knowledge-base for more details.