- The first and only fully-calibrated, in-duct sensor that accurately detects Particulate Matter (PM2.5) and Volatile Organic Chemicals
- Customized ventilation schedules to suit your family’s needs
- Data-driven filter selection & lifetime tracking, so you get the right filter at the right time.
- New air filters delivered to your door before the old ones need replacement
- Connects to your HAVEN™ Home Mobile App, compatible with iOS 10+ & Android 5+
- Indoor & outdoor notifications, as well as tips & tricks to improve your indoor air quality
- Designed, assembled and calibrated in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Phone, email, or chat support, knowledge base articles, and Lifetime Warranty
How does it work?
When you choose the HAVEN™ Healthy Home Bundle, you receive the following:
- The Air Controller will ensure that the minimum amount of air is moved through your home even when your central system isn’t heating or cooling
- The Air Monitor sensor measures the pollutants that are circulating through your central air system and alerts you of problems
- The HAVEN Home app includes outdoor air quality alerts so you can plan your daily activities accordingly
- With Healthy Home, the Air Controller is customized circulate your home’s air at a rate customized to your needs.
- The measurements from the Air Monitor are used to calculate the exact air filter that will balance your health, the health of your central air system and energy use.
- The filter replacement feature calculates your filter replacement cadence based on the amount of pollutants that are being collected by the filter. Healthy Home then selects the proper air filter, and delivers it to you as soon as your home needs a replacement.
- Finally, the contact information of your trusted contractor is included in the app for convenience
The HAVEN is designed for installation in a central, forced-air air system (such as a furnace or central AC system). If your home has supply and return ducts, then it is compatible with HAVEN™. Find out more details in our help center.
To determine your filter size, find the filter slot in your furnace and examine the existing filter – the dimensions will be written on the size. TZOA currently stocks the most common 1″ filters. Are we missing your size? Don’t know how to find your filter? Check out this knowledge base article.
Due to the complexity of the installation, HAVEN™ requires professional installation. For the required (reversible) modifications, we recommend a certified HVAC contractor near you. Check out our knowledge-base for more details.
* If you would like us to work with an installer in your local area, please send your contractor this link to help them begin the onboarding process. Currently, TZOA Certified Technicians are only available in Metro Vancouver:
- Coal Harbour
- Gold Creek
- Lions Bay
- Maple Ridge
- New Westminster
- North Vancouver
- Pitt Meadows
- Port Coquitlam
- Port Moody
- West Vancouver
- White Rock