Gain more customers, effortlessly,
through the HAVEN Healthy Home Service.
TZOA is seeking service company partners for an exciting new opportunity.
The HAVEN Healthy Home Bundle is designed for single-detached homes, and targets people sensitive to air quality issues (families with asthma, infants, or the elderly).
This service is tailored towards homeowners who want to take control of their air quality at home, even if they know little about their HVAC system.
The HAVEN service transforms existing furnaces into smart, whole-home purifiers.
How does HAVEN work?
The HAVEN Air Monitor is installed in the return duct to monitor the pollutant levels in the home.
If required, the HAVEN Air Controller connects to the R & G terminals of the furnace to toggle the fan on a schedule, moving air through the house even when not heating or cooling.
The HAVEN Home App uses data from our Monitor to identify when the filter needs to be replaced.
Why you care
- Loyalty: your company contact info is listed in the customer's HAVEN Home App
- Right of first refusal on future HVAC install or service work
- Referral revenue for HAVEN installs can be generated from your existing customer base
- Installations can be completed by apprentices / junior staff
Why your customers care
- Worry-free indoor air quality
- Quick access to a trusted HVAC professional
- Reduced symptoms caused by airborne pollutants
- Indoor & outdoor air quality notifications
- Convenient filter delivery (includes as many as needed)
What TZOA provides
- HAVEN Hardware Kit
- HAVEN Installer mobile app for connecting the device to WiFi
- Technical training materials
- Technical Support Portal & phone number
- Coordinate the installation time with the customer
- Install the HAVEN monitor, air controller & first filter
- Be available for future service or installation work
- Promote HAVEN to your existing customer base